BTrackS™ Assess Balance
BTrackS™ Assess Balance software gives healthcare professionals a suite of standard and advanced protocols for objectively assessing and training an individual’s balance over time.
Overview of Assessment Protocols
Overview of Training Protocols
Applications and Uses
- Older Adult Fall Risk Assessment
- Normative Balance Screening
- Vestibular Disorder Evaluation
- Biofeedback-based Balance Training
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation
- Weight Distribution Asymmetries
- Neuropathy Balance Disruption
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Orthopedic Evaluation
Standard vs Advanced Versions
BTrackS™ Assess Balance comes in “Standard” and “Advanced” versions.
The Standard version has two test protocols and three training protocols to assess and train essential aspects of balance.
The Advanced version has ten protocols (i.e. five testing and five training) that provide the most complete solution for identifying balance issues and training balance. This software also comes with a foam pad for the mCTSIB protocol.